Main Line Fly-Tyers Forum
Main Line Fly-Tyers Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Main Line Fly Tyers
 Fishing Journal
 niht fishing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BirkyDucks Posted - 08/08/2017 : 16:22:39
To continue from my last post I will add at this time that my local streams are quite crowded with fisherman as well as tubers and paddlers. However the closer to darkness the less people THis I'd why I Fish at night. besides KEetle creek I found a spot on the baldeagle with a deep hole that's over my head and close enough to spring creeks junction to keep it kool
I Thought I had it sewed up but it's been hit hard by a local night fishing gang from. Bellfonte. T he ring leader I'd the up and coming Jim SHawley ILike JIm he is a local expert and flutter he tied for the feathered hook. Anyway iRan into JIm at this BAldy hole a few weeks ago he caught a 20 and 16 on wets. said you think night fishing is a way to get away from the crowds you will be sadly mistaken.BUt it still the best time to catch s linker brown or rainbow.
iAm thinking of fishing some other spots like FIshing creek at mill
Hall
Or maybe the ALlegehny at KInzua I never fished there before but they claim it produces alot of lunkers.THe moons too bright now anyway but I need to find some new places to practice my dark art.
steve at fly fishers told me about a deep hole on Logan branch I need to check it out.

Main Line Fly-Tyers Forum © Main Line Fly-Tyers Go To Top Of Page